last updated on 21/06/16
Udgata Anagh Email: email@example.com Academic Qualifications: 2012 - Present BSc (Hons) Audio Production – SAE Institute, University of Middlesex (London) … Read more
a. Perfect Hunch of an Agoraphobe – Feature Film (shortlisted by the British Council Film and BFI for festival selector screenings on behalf of the United Kingdom) www.perfecthunch.com
b. Stargazer - Short Film
c. Forbade - Short Film (Winner OTT Fairy Tale Competition)
• Location dialogue and sound recording for the duration of the entire film shoot
• Editing of all film sound using Pro Tools 10
• Sound design for the films
• ADR recordings
• Music composing and producing for the films using Logic, Pro Tools and Ableton Live
• Mixing and mastering for the films and delivering final audio mix
• Foley recording for any missing sounds
April 2006 – Present Freelance Music Producer/ Sound Designer/ Remixer
• Currently signed on the world’s biggest Trance/Progressive label in the world: Armada Music/Magic Island Recordings
• Tracks receiving regular support from international artists such as Roger Shah, Matt Darey, Manuel Le Saux, EDX, Glenn Morrison.
• Designing sound and producing background scores for short films and documentaries
June 2007 – Present Freelance Disc Jockey/ Live Act
• Performing as a DJ at various clubs and venues including Ministry of Sound (London), Glasgow.
• Playing various genres of Dance Music such as Trance/Progressive, Progressive House, House.
• Performing regularly alongside international artists such as Andy Moor, Kyau &Albert, Super8 & Tab.
June 2010 – Present Center for Inner Sciences, London – Sales/ Marketing Associate (P/T, Temp)
• Liasing with numerous corporate bodies to sell workshop packages and enhance company image
• Promoting workshops amongst new clients by cold calling or face to face selling in client visits
• Calling previous attendants to gather feedback
• Event-management to conduct workshops at various hotels and corporate bodies
• Liaison with media for press releases/communicating statements/reporting latest events
Oct 2009 – July 2010 Barbour -The Highlands, Piccadilly, London – Retail Sales Assistant (P/T and F/T)
• Selling Barbour winter wear/jackets in the West End store to numerous customers
• Being the first point of contact for customers and courteously greeting them and showing them the wide variety of winter wear gear available.
• Regularly checking and informing manager of available and required stock and updating deliveries.
• Arranging window displays, manikins and general displays on the shop floor.
• Working on cash tills and processing various types of payments alongside arranging credit receipts from sales.