last updated on 12/01/17
I am a commercially minded self-starter who is both organised and hard working. I am used to operating in customer-focused environments requiring first rate written and verbal communication skills. My outgoing personality and ability to quickly establish credibility enables me to build good working… Read more
• Session musician for artists including: Futureproof, The Last Men, Alex Bayly & more.
• Live bassist and booking agent for wedding/function band; Sink The Beat.
• Founding member/bassist for Breakers - EP release, extensive gigging, Radio 1 airtime, etc.
December 2013 – Present: LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare, Harlow (previously Bupa Home Healthcare) - Patient Services Coordinator:
I am currently working as part of the patient services team managing enquiries for patients and referring hospitals via telephone, email and face-to-face meetings relating to the treatment LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare provide for both NHS and private patients.
I work alongside the NHS, social, educational establishments and private medical insurers to ensure that all my patients are treated in the comfort of their own home and receive the best possible care. I am the team leader for the PN, High-Tech therapy team.
• Team leader for the High-Tech therapy team and first point of contact for any queries, complaints or issues relating to the team.
• PA to current line manager.
• Responsible for managing over 100 patients from 15 different hospitals across the United Kingdom; coordinating the delivery process of ancillary and drug items for all patients.
• Ensuring the provision of an efficient, high quality service and providing a point of contact at LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare for the patient and their families.
• A broad knowledge of Microsoft Navision software as well as IVS and other Microsoft programs used on a daily basis.
• Responsible for managing end-to-end processes for wholesale and clinical trial accounts for a large pharmacompany.
• Checking/inputting patient data and prescriptions onto the LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare database.
• Responsible for FOC stock for a pharmacompany – liaising with executives and other departments such as finance and stock management to ensure stock is transferred and delivered in a timely manner.
• Completion of complaints and incidents reports, detailing any breach of clinical governance – working with all relevant stakeholders to identify root cause and produce a final report with corrective actions.
• Liaising with shipping and delivery companies on a day-to-day basis as well as our operational teams to provide a consistently high quality service to all of our customers.
• General pharmacy services including prescription requesting, administration, liaising with pharmacompanies to answer queries and ad hoc duties covering other roles within the pharmacy and dispensing team.
May 2011 - November 2013: GigGear Ltd, Harlow – Sales Assistant
• Responsible for the organization and running of epos payment system and retail advice.
• Administration: setting up and running of tuition database for in store music school including teacher invoices and appointments.
• Mail Order/eBay/Amazon: setting up and running of online department including sales, purchases and shipping of products.
• Stock control: In store/Online, Import/Export of stock from Europe and rest of the World.
• Marketing: Advertising and promoting the company both locally and nationally.
2009-2011: Focus DIY, Hertford
• Advise shift manager of any issues or improvements.
• Ensure smooth running of the front of house and maintain a clean and tidy environment for customers.
• Supervising patrons as they vacate the building and surrounding area.
• Excellent customer service skills required.
• Perform ad hoc duties as and when required.
2007-2009: GigGear Ltd, Hertford
• Part time sales assistant.
Sink The Beat
The Last Men
• Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access, HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver
• Keyboard skills and touch typing (Distinction)
2007-2008: The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance North London – BTEC Diploma (Merit)
2002-2007: Richard Hale School Hertford - Achieved 9 GCSEs with grades A*- C
• Math – A
• English – C