Sync Assistant - Apprenticeship
About The Job
THIS IS AN APPRENTICESHIP - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE A DEGREE OR ARE OVER 23 YO - MINIMUM GCSE C's IN MATHS & ENGLISH REQUIRED.
An apprenticeship is a full-time Level 3 course that combines creative industry employment 4 days a week with classroom/remote based learning 1 days a week. It is open to 16-23 year olds.
BCAP is the apprenticeship arm of the training provider BCE.
The vacancy below is from one of our participating music companies.
London music company seeks individual looking for a unique apprenticeship opportunity in the music industry. A passion for and knowledge of a wide variety of music is essential, as is a desire to learn about all aspects of Synchronisation.
Job Role / Main Tasks
Assisting the UK Sync Manager with general day-to-day administrative and creative tasks, including:
· Building and maintaining a personal music library of themed playlists, catalogue selections and new releases.
· Assisting with pitching to briefs – working on your own creative ideas for song searches.
· Designing and building email mailouts and promotional material to send to clients.
· Regularly maintaining the Believe Sync website and social media channels including our profiles on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Spotify and Soundcloud.
· On occasion; attending gigs with clients and accompanying the UK Sync Manager to meetings.
· Researching new business opportunities keeping on top of new advertising campaigns, as well as film, TV and video game productions with a view to approaching potential new clients.
You must have the following:
A good knowledge of and passion for independent music.
A creative mind which is willing and able to answer music briefs openly and thoroughly.
Excellent communication skills. You must be confident in dealing with clients and labels on the phone and over email.
A desire to meet short and long term targets.
At least a basic knowledge of music licensing, including the role of publishing copyright.
Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
Photoshop skills are preferable, but not essential.
You must be:
Specifically interested by a career in sync – this is not an A&R, marketing or label management position.
A passionate self-starter able to work with and without direct supervision.
Organised, with an ability to prioritise a busy day-to-day workload as well as continuing to meet longer term targets.
This is an apprenticeship.
If you are eligible, register here