last updated on 09/05/14
My name is Kyle Heverly and I am a graduate of Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina where I received my degree in audio engineering and record production. For the last 2 years I had been employed as the lead audio engineer at DigiTrax Entertainment Studios, America's premier… Read more
Employment History / Credits
● FOH Engineer "Nova Duo" at Walt-Disney World May 2011- May 2012
● FOH engineer for Sunset Sidemen at Universal Studios February 2012 - March 2012
● "The Outer-Toons" studio and live show engineer March 2011- May 2012
● Assistant FOH engineer for Nova Era in Downtown Disney January 2011 -May 2012
● Chief Financial Officer of Split Rail Records 2009-2010
● 5 week internship at Echo Mountain Studios and Records June 2009
● FOH engineer Montreat Presbyterian Church 2006-2009
● FOH Gaither Chapel and Chapel of the Prodigal for weddings 2008-2009
● FOH Montreat College Spring semester graduation 2009
Other Skills/Additional Information
• Formal education and practical knowledge of signal-flow and grain structuring in both analog and digital realms, as well as routing and effects processing.
• Knowledge of microphone choice and placement.
• Experienced with using both outboard gear and plugin emulations from Waves, Slate Digital, and FabFilter among others.
• Versed in recording, editing, and mixing using professional DAW platforms such as Pro Tools, Logic, and Cubase on both PC and OSX operating systems.
• Experienced with both digital and analog consoles in regards to their operation, function, layout, and maintenance.
• Core knowledge of acoustic science, functionality, and interaction design concepts and applications.
• Ability to think logically and analytically for quick practical problem solving in a studio or live venue performance environment.
• Willingness and aptitude to learn new concepts, procedures, and to take on assignments that will stretch my abilities into new areas of growth and development.
• Classically trained tuba player.