1. How much time is usually spent on developing a film?
2. How do you manage your time when putting together a film?
3. Who determines the budget?
4. How is production time determined?
5. what happens if production plans go past the deadline?
6. Who are the people in charge of pre-production?
7. What problems, if any, are faced while making a movie?
8. Which phase is considered the most time consuming?
thank you for taking time to answers these questions.
My name is Kenneth Hernandez cell#2819613038
If you can answer these questions, answer them in complete sentences. Thank you for your time to answer them, i'd apprentice it.