Web Graphic Designer
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Web Graphic Designer to design, develop and maintain specified Internet projects as related to graphic design in order to advance the wide appeal of CBN and its affiliated ministries and ventures on the Internet.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Strong design sense along with a methodical attention to detail.
• Extensive working knowledge of the web and related applications.
• Experience in Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, or comparable products.
• Working knowledge of web development including page layout, composition, website architecture and design.
• Awareness of latest design trends.
• Proficiency with HTML, including style sheets, templates, complex tables, frames, etc.
• Proficiency in developing HTML e-blasts that function on all major email clients.
• Basic understanding of audio/video streaming.
• Basic knowledge of television production and post-production.
• Basic knowledge of photography and post-production.
• Demonstrate high grasp of our vision & message and clear understanding of target audience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to perform with multiple, diverse and complex tasks.
• Ability to use judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals.
• Ability to pursue various avenues of information gathering.
• Ability to learn new methods and technologies, and implement them.
• Ability to analyze and present complex subject matter in an appropriate manner.
• Ability to work under pressure and handle daily deadlines.
• Ability to work as a team member and independently with minimal supervision.