Video Production Intern
About the job
Small Denver/Colorado Springs vicinity Production Company is looking for a Video Production Intern (paid) for a short-term, part-time (30 hrs. a week) project to assist producer with various special projects.
SKILLS NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
• Must have creative thinking & project skills.
• Must have a background in video production and should also have experience working with Final Cut Pro or Avid software.
• Must have basic experience in video editing and shooting. Experience with other aspects of video production including lighting, audio recording is helpful.
• Experienced narrative storyteller with ability to work independently and make creative decisions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Candidates must be an enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and a high work ethic.
This is a part time temporary role expected to start September 9th, ending around October 4th, 2013. May begin sooner depending on candidate availability.