On-Call Producer - 0806859
- --members only--
- City, State:
- St Petersburg, FL
- Job posted on:
- not provided
About the Job
Creatively write, create, produce and direct visually compelling presentations for internal and external consumers. Participate in sessions with team and Creative Director to manage and determine expectations and deliver timely projects. Present concepts and deliverables for review, track revisions, and work in tandem with creative team from pre through post-production. Work closely with Art Directors and video Editors to produce and leverage assets. Manage the network and partner expectations through production process.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* To conceptualize and create dynamic and innovative content for television, taking multiple projects simultaneously from concept through completion.
* Promote brand identity through on-air support that runs on the network.
* Responsible for delivering projects to creative specifications within assigned budget parameters and on time to key internal stakeholders.
* Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
* Highly creative and innovative
* Experience in FCP and post-production including editing, graphics, and audio
* 4-6 years experience in industry promotions
* BA/BS in Film or Television or work experience equivelant
* Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines.
* Be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously (i.e., writing during production).
* Proficient in Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel, Keynote, Flash a plus.
* Understanding of editing and graphic systems, a plus.
***In order to be considered, candidates must provide a link to their demo reel.***