About the Job
We have been in business in San Diego for over 31 years, specializing in video production relating primarily to the legal industry. We produce and edit videotapes for depositions, site inspections, interviews, Day-in-the-life, settlement tapes and accident reconstruction. We also produce corporate training videos, promotional videos and commercials for the web and television. In addition, we consult with Attorneys, rent out and set up A/V equipment and present multimedia for court use on a daily basis. We also produce and incorporate various 3D-Animations and create PowerPoint and other trial software presentation files.
What we are looking for is a self-motivated & technically intuitive individual to join our team as an in house PT/FT Videographer & Editor . This person must possess advance skills in production through video, is proficient all aspect of shooting and is comfortable with setting up of various a/v equipment for different venues. This person must have a bachelor’s degree or have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in Video camera work and post production using Adobe’s Software, including by not limited to, Premiere, Photoshop, AfterEffects , Encore & Illustrator.
Other qualifications include:
- Possess great communications skills & maintain a professional attitude and appearance;
- Fluent in English; Spanish or a second language is a plus
- Thorough comprehension of using professional video cameras, rigging up equipment for AV
recordings in different venues including field work and in an office environment;
- Ability to pay attention to the smallest of details; including detailed documentation;
- Ability to exhibit diplomacy and level headedness under any situation;
- Willingness to market our company during off peak seasons;
- Strong in using computers (PC and Mac), installing and upgrading software;
- A+ Certificate or ability to build or troubleshoot computers, hardware & software is a plus;
- Strong understanding of multimedia presentation systems including projectors, sound mixers, AV
- Must be strong in linear and non-linear editing using adobe premiere;
- Strong in DVD designing and authoring
- Strong working knowledge in converting analog to digital format
- Strong knowledge in post- production software
- Ability to travel internationally, adapt to using equipment in different countries
- In Good Health – Non-smoker with ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Has good working vehicle and excellent driving record
This is a wonderful opportunity to enhance skills in various aspects of multimedia. We do train on the job pursuant to the CLVS standards and bond them as a notary. There is also room to grow and advance as a Multimedia Presenter.
– Please no advertisement from companies.