- --members only--
- City, State:
- New York, NY
- not provided
- Job posted on:
- Commensurate with experience
- not provided
About the Job
The station seeks a highly motivated individual to enhance its broadcast quality.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing community media organization by helping to raise standards for quality output in studio and field productions for both public access producers and signature productions.
The position reports to the Chief Engineer.
• Plan and coordinate all aspects of studio production
• Assist Access Producers
• Set-up and maintain equipment
• Supervise tracking/scheduling of resources
• Edit; direct; write scripts; set design; lighting as needed
• Support talent on live and live-to-tape productions
• Train students in TV production
• Provide technical support to facility users
How to apply
Application deadline is April 7, 2014. Send resume and cover letter as attachments to Philip Lane. Please include name and Studio Producer in subject line of e-mail.
Due to the volume of applications, we may not be able to respond individually to each applicant. No phone calls please. We will contact selected candidates for interviews on a rolling basis.
• Minimum two (2) years experience as a Video or TV Producer
• Interest in community media
• Expert knowledge of Final Cut Pro and Adobe software
• Strong interpersonal communication with an ability to serve the public in a professional manner
• Demonstrated studio production, field and post-production skills
• Masters Degree in Communications preferred
• Bilingual in English-Spanish preferred
• Familiarity with the Bronx preferred
Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits