SPONSORSHIP SALES MANAGER
- --members only--
- City, State:
- Rye Brook, NY
- Full Time
- Job posted on:
- not provided
- not provided
About the Job
We are seeking an outgoing, creative Sponsorship Sales Professional with strong relationship skills who will drive new business and be responsible for the development of corporate partnerships. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of broadcast sales management/sponsorship experience with a strong analytical, strategic and tactical background.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Partner needs analysis.
• Partnership strategic development.
• Structure, price, successfully negotiate, and close all deals and arrangements.
• Oversee sponsor contracts, invoicing, and accounts receivable or develop processes to ensure execution and collections.
• Selling commercial time, program time, and production services.
• Creation and development of comprehensive proposals and presentations.
• Sales and renewal strategy.
• Research related to partner development and relevant industry categories.
• Sales goals achievements.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, & ABILITIES
• B.A. in Marketing, Business Management, or related degree required.
• Experience selling broadcast media and advertising.
• Strong computer skills, specifically in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent writing and language skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Skill set must include: Inventory Management, Budgeting Skills.
• Strong Organizational skills.
• Multi-tasking essential.
Qualified candidates should forward resumes and cover letters with salary requirement or history.