- --members only--
- City, State:
- New York, NY
- Full time longterm
- Job posted on:
- not provided
- not provided
About the Job
We are currently seeking a driven Sales Executive for our New York facility. The position will report to the NY Managing Directors (MD) on a local level and to the CFO on a national level. Below is a description of the duties and responsibilities.
Areas of Responsibility:
I. New Business
A. Identify new sales channels and develop existing relationships that will significantly grow the business.
B. Make cold calls to generate new business
C. Provide competitive bids to new clients upon arrival by MD/CFO
D. Create detailed proposals for contract projects including pricing, timetables & terms. To be reviewed by MD/CFO.
E. Handle incoming calls from new and/or existing client inquiries.
F. Network with existing clients to target new clients
II. Existing Business
A. Continue to grow business in all service areas from existing clients.
B. Keep in constant contact with clients either in person or by phone.
C. Handle calls from existing clients with regards to pricing, billing or internal issues if producer is not available.
A. Working with Senior Management, responsible for the establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination of the Company’s business plan
B. Submit weekly sales bidding report to show potential revenues that would assist achieving projected target sales.
C. Meet with MD’s weekly to discuss sales from existing and new clients, as well as any internal requirements to meet client needs.
IV. Account Maintenance
A. Provide bids or proposals to producers so that each project is properly managed and billed correctly.
B. Submit credit application to new clients for payment terms.
C. Inform client at onset of jobs of payment terms.
D. Assist A/R with clients that have a past due account status.
E. Review pre-bills with producers prior to invoicing.
• 2-3 years experience working with cloud based technologies and/or web based distribution platforms.
• Previous experience in broadcast television production
• Must have a firm grasp of existing and new technology that pertains to post production workflows.
• Previous experience with new media technology
• Must be able to work with a global team and strive for common goals to grow the business/revenue.
• Excellent customer relation and communication skills.
• Strong computer skills in a Windows environment particularly Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
• Experience with Xytech a plus.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.