Producer - Cross-Platform Content
- --members only--
- City, State:
- St Petersburg, FL
- Job posted on:
- not provided
About the Job
Creatively write, create, produce and direct compelling content across multiple platforms, i.e.: dot com, mobile, social media & TV. Participate in creative sessions with staff, Creative Directors & VP, Cross-Platform Content to manage and determine partner expectations and deliver timely projects. Present concepts and deliverables for review, track revisions, and work in tandem with creative team from pre through post-production. Work closely with Art Directors and video Editors to produce and leverage assets.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* To create dynamic and innovative cross-platform content, taking multiple projects simultaneously from concept through completion.
* Promote brand identity through on-air promotions that run on the network as well as cross channel promotions that run nationally on other networks.
* Responsible for delivering projects to creative specifications within assigned budget parameters and on tight deadlines.
* Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
* Highly creative and innovative
* Experience creating dynamic multi-platform content in retail and/or media/digital space, a plus.
* Experience in FCP and post-production including editing, graphics, and audio
* Minimum 3 + years experience in producing cross-platform content, on-air promotions, etc.
* BA/BS in Film or Television required
* Able to work under pressure of deadlines.
* Be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously (i.e., editing one project while in pre-production on another).
* Proficient in Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel, Keynote, Flash a plus.
* Understanding of editing and graphic systems, a plus.
***In order to be considered, candidates must provide a resume and link to demo reel***