Producer / Creative Services Manager
- --members only--
- City, State:
- Miami, FL
- not provided
- Job posted on:
- not provided
About the Job
The Producer/Creative Services Manager will oversee each project from conception to completion and may also be involved in the marketing and distribution processes.
As a member of the team he/she will work closely with directors and other production staff on different types of productions. The incumbent will have a great deal of visibility throughout the organization and must help this new business unit meet and exceed the high expectations established for the team to support the continued development of building a leading global university network.
- Story planning, Create and Critique programs, Approve scripts, make interview coverage decisions
- Planning the production and coordination of all video and media projects (internal & external).
- Work with our support centers and the Executive team on Roadmap and product updates
- Reading, researching and assessing ideas and finished scripts
- using computer software packages for screenwriting, shooting scheduling and video editing
- Narrating and interviewing key stakeholders for productions
- Controlling the budget and allocating resources adequately
- Research and develop new audio visual technologies for new product development purposes.
- Serve as main point of contact for all internal and external queries regarding content development and any production issues.
- Camera operations, editing, scripting, audio dubbing, animations, live show stage management, etc.
- 2 - 5 year's experience as a TV, Film, Video producer
- Fully Bilingual (English, Spanish); a third language would be an advantage
- B.S. in Communications, Master's degree is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, premier and after effects a must. Image Ready and Flash tools are a bonus.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and work with the production crew - Camera operations, editing, scripting, audio dubbing, animations, live show stage management, etc.
Must have ability to travel internationally 30 - 40 % of the time.
Sorry but this vacancy has now been filled.