MISSOURI - SEEKING a Sports Videographer/Editor
- --members only--
- City, State:
- Jefferson City, MO
- not provided
- Job posted on:
- You give us your day rate.
- not provided
About the Job
** No DSLR cameras accepted **
Specific Locations: Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Jefferson City
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO BE CONSIDERED:
YOUR COMPLETE DAY RATE/VIDEO EDITING INFORMATION
LINKS TO SPORTING EVENTS AND SPORTS ACTIVITIES THAT YOU'VE SHOT AND EDITED
A COVER LETTER THAT SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSES THE SHOOTING NEEDS HEREIN
You must have your own camera and ALL basic associated gear (tripod, hand-held mic, lav mic, LED attachable camera light). A portable light kit would be a plus. You must edit quickly and brilliantly. You will be asked to shoot and edit short clips (1 and a 1/2 to 3 minutes) in the same day as the shoot. You must therefore be fast and effective.
1) Camera and Associated Gear: Please provide the following information:
___ YES ___NO Video Camera
If YES, list both the TYPE (sd card, mini DV tape, p2) + the NAME (Panasonic AG-DVC7, Canon XHA1)__________________________________________________
___ YES ___NO Tripod
___ YES ___NO Bright Wide-beam LED Panel Light (On-Camera)
If YES, please provide specs and model
___ YES ___NO Hand Held Mic
___ YES ___NO Editing software on your computer
If YES, list software: _____________________________________
___ YES ___NO You are able to edit your video
___ YES ___NO Lavalier Mic
___ YES ___NO Portable Light Kit
___ YES ___NO Laptop for editing remotely from the location of the shoot.
2) Please send links to specific work covering sports.
3) Please send specific information about your sports shooting and editing experience (names and dates of projects, teams or sports figures covered).
4) Please send your contact information.
5) Please include the name of the exact suburb where you are based.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.