- --members only--
- City, State:
- New York, NY
- Full Time
- Job posted on:
- not provided
About the Job
The role of the Marketing Manager is to plan, execute and track the marketing efforts for specific Film titles as well as leading the overall social media effort for the company.
• Support the Director, Marketing with title specific integrated communication and marketing activities that help drive revenue
• Maintain and enhance social media profiles for the Tribeca brand, as well as for film-specific titles across Facebook, Twitter and other relevant social media networks
• Manage film-specific content on our website
• Collaborate with the Director, Marketing in developing and executing strategies for specific Film titles, including:
- Managing the overall marketing campaign
- Liaising with external agencies, vendors and designers to create and produce Tribeca Film title collateral materials; such as trailers, posters, newspaper ads and trailers
- Communicating with filmmakers/producers/sales agents
- Working closely with strategic partnerships team to create and manage all design, menu and packaging elements for DVD production
- Fulfilling marketing support for theatrical releases, including regional advertising, local grassroots support, etc.
• Develop marketing assets such as online and print ads and oversee coordination of timely and accurate delivery of those assets
• Develop and execute grass-roots marketing efforts; including festival & buzz screenings, email marketing campaigns, etc.
• Maintain open lines of communication with all stakeholders in the organization and provide clear, concise and timely responses to requests
• Manage marketing support staff
A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline is required.
Position Requirements /Scope of the Job/ Skills Required:
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• 3 plus years marketing experience in media or entertainment strongly preferred
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook) skills required
• Ability to manage multiple projects under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Effective project management skills
• Sound understanding of marketing principles
• Effective understanding of latest technologies and the ability to leverage these within the marketing function
• Good team player
• Plans decisions and practices good judgment
• Builds excellent working relationships
• Strong organizational and collaboration abilities
• Is self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
• Should be able to deliver creative and innovative thoughts
Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package