International Television Research Analyst
- --members only--
- City, State:
- North Hollywood, CA
- Full Time
- Job posted on:
- not provided
About the Job
Summary of Position
We are currently looking to hire a multi-lingual television/media analyst to use proprietary software to track international television programming and assist in Quality Assurance efforts.
• Conduct web-based research and use proprietary software to identify and track television programming worldwide.
• Utilize Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint to present information in a concise, easy-to-understand format.
• Support the Client Services Department as needed.
• Demonstrate ability to champion a project and coordinate resources from start to finish with acute attention to detail.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact well with a wide variety of staff from internal support staff to Analysts to executive management.
• Must have a BS/BA degree in Film/TV, Business, Research, Communications, Psychology, or related field, with a minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA.
• Knowledge and understanding of entertainment industry.
• Fluent in English and Spanish (written and oral). Additional languages a plus!
• Excellent PC skills with proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Fast worker who can handle pressure & deadlines.
• Must have the ability to multitask and pay attention to detail.
• Excellent communications skills - written and verbal.
• Proactive self-starter.
• MUST BE authorized to work in the U.S.
Salary: DOE. Benefits/Health insurance options after 90 days