Equipment Room - Photo & Video
- --members only--
- City, State:
- New York, NY
- Full time
- Job posted on:
- not provided
About the Job
Photo Studio – Equipment Room Position
State of the art photo studio in Manhattan seeks team members for our equipment room. Company is undergoing large growth and ensures advancement possibilities to qualified personnel.
Job position includes:
Delivering equipment to studios throughout the day and returning equipment at the end of each shoot, assembling and dissembling equipment, testing cameras, cleaning cameras, changing bulbs for heads, daily maintenance of all photo equipment, digital set ups on Macs, painting cycs & walls and frequent inventory of the equipment.
The ideal candidate must obtain the following criteria:
- 1 year of either photo assisting experience or equipment room experience.
- Knowledge of all current lighting and grip equipment
- Mac proficient
- Knowledge of all current digital capture equipment and software
- Knowledge of current photo equipment and digital trends
- Interaction with clients is key so a social positive attitude is a must
Please submit your resume & please list in your cover letter all experience that applies to this position. We look forward to meeting with you.