ONLINE MARKETING SPECIALIST
- **solo per iscritti**
- Milano (Segrate)
- non fornito
- Pubblicato il:
- non fornito
- Sito Web:
- non fornito
Descrizione del lavoro
A leading communications company for New Media Research in Segrate (Milano), it’s looking for the following profile:
Online Marketing Specialist:
The candidate profile will create and deploy highly effective online marketing programs including online initiatives as advertising, SEM, email campaigns, social media, co-marketing opportunities, and more. He will play a key role in identifying, developing, and implementing awareness programs that directly impact the critical business metrics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create, implement and manage online and email marketing programs focusing on building awareness and partner acquisition.
• Analyze and report program performance; provide results and recommendations for improvement and new programs.
• Leverage a "test, measure, and refine" approach to constantly improve program results and increase the impact of online marketing on revenue and profitability.
• Propose new online/outbound marketing program ideas along with data, costs, and estimated ROI to execute these programs.
• Manage reporting and tracking, flagging issues for internal stakeholders and report metrics appropriately.
• Develop and manage metrics; understand and implement coding schemes for tracking purposes.
• Manage Paid Search campaigns.
• Understand, optimize, and expand our keyword list.
Summary (principal requirements):
• Business Administration/Marketing College Degree
• 3+ years in an online marketing role. Previous experience in a B2C high tech online marketing role focusing on partner sales and enablement a big plus.
• Ability to stretch limited budgets to squeeze the most out of programs.
• Ability to perform ROI analysis and identify tactics for constant improvement.
• Previous experience with Google Analytics a must and experience with SEO and SEM/PPC.
• Familiarity with fashion environment.
• Experience in e-commerce.
• Familiarity with web services / APIs concepts.
• Motivated self-starter with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency.
• Passion for innovative software and customer success.
• Passion for delivering results and driving internal and external customer success.
• Passion for Social Media and a through understanding of how to best use these tools for marketing.
• A ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• Ability to effectively accomplish goals while working in a team-based, open-office environment.
Type and time of contract:
Availability required: 4 months, starting in May 2012.
Please, send cv, with specific authorization to the Privacy of personal data.