KINDLE ONLINE MARKETING SPECIALIST
- **solo per iscritti**
- Milano centro
- non fornito
- Pubblicato il:
- non fornito
- Sito Web:
- non fornito
Descrizione del lavoro
We are looking for a smart, results-oriented Online Marketing Specialist (m/f) to drive demand and grow our Kindle business. You will advise the leadership team in Luxembourg on planning and executing best in class website and email content for the Kindle device, accessories and reading apps. The position will be based in Milano, Italy.
As Online Marketing Specialist, you will advise the leadership team in Luxembourg on copywriting for the Italian audience and will be seen as the Kindle voice for Italy. You will be instrumental in strategic planning of the merchandising calendar for device, accessories and the Kindle reading apps. These include e-mail programs, new product launches, cross-category placements, and participation in Amazon site-wide events. You will also compile and analyze traffic and other web metrics, and report on performance to our management teams.
Technical requirements include HTML, XML and Excel. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction and work well with multiple teams. In addition to having first-class written and verbal communication skills, this Site Merchandiser will be able to prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Planning and executing the site merchandising calendars. This includes email programs, new product launches, cross-category placements, participation in Amazon site-wide events, browse tree design and search results
- Own the Kindle brand/voice for Italy, ensuring all copy is compelling and on-brand
Develop, execute, and analyze creative test plans for marketing channels
- Create emails, category pages, brand stores, campaigns, and free search improvement projects
Synthesize and analyze relevant site metrics
- Own the end to end on-site experience for Kindle device, accessories and reading apps
Please use an English version of your resume for your application.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Experience designing and executing online customer experiences
- Strong communication skills: experience in coordinating teams and communicating to senior management
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up feature and customer segment recommendations
- Aptitude for organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast paced environment
- Technical ability in using HTML, XML and Excel, plus the ability to learn in-house tools quickly;
- Fluency in Italian
- BA/BS required
The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with demonstrated history of successful project ownership and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities. An understanding of, and passion for, books and technology is highly desired.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.