Descrizione del lavoro
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in graphics design for TV an and will be familiar with commonly used software for graphics design such as Adobe Suite, in particular Photoshop. A high level of autonomy is expected in the development of specific projects as well as proposing new creative ideas and approaches for the day by day workflow in the graphics department. At the same time teamwork is emphasized and the understanding of the “big picture” and the scope of this department’s integration for our mission is fundamental.
- Development of the graphics as well as contribution of graphic elements for the post production.
- Strong involvement in the daily work of the Content Creation team, to reach the common goals.
- Liaising with other areas in the company for the development of the on air look and appropriate branding packages for the different shows and special events.
- Actively participating in defining the methods of work for the graphics department, including data entry assessment and procedures to guarantee the correct output in the live operations.
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- 3/5 years experience in the role
- Preferibly previous experience within TV Graphic Design
- Knowledge Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects
- Tecnical skills
- Proven experience in a wide range of modern graphics production environments.
- Proven experience in creating and developing on air graphics, bumpers, stingers and interstitial graphics material.
- Proven experience in creating graphical looks and special effects for TV.
- Experience in 24/7 live to air operations or similar stressful environments is appreciated.
- Excellent relation skills
- Ability to work under pressure